…. to your home or business. Your local independent papersdirect newsagent delivers national and local newspapers to your door, 7 days a week and usually by 7am (later in rural areas). papersdirect can supply any newspaper or magazine available in the UK, even if it’s the local weekly paper from your old neighbourhood from the other end of the country … although it might take us an extra day or two to get to us before we deliver to you!
There is a delivery charge from 50p per day (60p on Saturday and Sunday = £3.70 per week) for urban deliveries, regardless of the number of newspapers you want delivered – we charge per visit per day, so you can buy as many newspapers as you want. Rural delivery rates vary.
How To Pay
No need to go to your local shop to pay
- Automatic weekly payment with your debit or credit card
- Online with your debit or credit card – just login to your account HERE
- By phone with your debit or credit card – call 0141 339 3013
- We no longer take cheques
- You may be able to pay if delivered by your local newsagent
- Your newspaper bill to Sunday will be emailed to you weekly
- Our week ends on a Sunday
- Your bill shows all newspapers magazines and delivery charge at the full price
- If you have subscription offers and money off coupons please send or leave out the whole book when you get them, and these will be credited to your account
Your news deliverer is an adult man or woman who start before most shops are open. In some cases our people are not from a newsagents shop at all, but get your newspapers dropped to their home or business premises. Each driver uses an app on their mobile phone to tell them which newspapers and magazines are to be delivered to which address, and delivers to up to 100 customers in their own car. Just like most doorstep deliveries these days, papersdirect can track who delivered your newspaper, when it arrived, and where it was left i.e. how close to the delivery point …. proof of delivery for the newspaper ordered direct from your favourite publisher by subscription.